H.E.R.E. (Human Expertise for Reactive Engineering) is a new set of software solutions designed to network production processes by supervising information and exchanging it with the machines to which they are connected.
The advantages of H.E.R.E. positively affect production processes and Smart Factory growth strategies. An overall view of the plant allows better monitoring of processes and enhances machine diagnostics.
Reports aid optimisation of resources and process planning.
Data exchange with the ERP speeds up processes.
H.E.R.E. connects up departments and machines, allowing
control of every stage of the production process.
- Overall view of the plant: every single stage of production plant operation is monitored, thus allowing improved process management.
- Monitoring and diagnostics: diagnostic power has been given a boost.
- Reports: H.E.R.E. generates production reports directly on the basis of data received from machines and departments.
- Production management: data supplied by H.E.R.E. optimises manufacturing management.
- Data exchange with ERP: H.E.R.E. exchanges information directly and automatically with the ERP.
- Data available anywhere in the world: H.E.R.E can send reports to mobile devices, making them available anywhere in the world.
Catalogue H.E.R.E. for beverage plants
Catalogue H.E.R.E for closures plants
Catalogue H.E.R.E. for ceramic tiles plants