New technologies and integrated 4.0 solutions that boost quality, sustainability and efficiency to be showcased alongside the excellent service that has made SACMI the undisputed world leader. All this and much more at South-East Asia's n°1 packaging-processing technology fair at Bangkok BITEC, Thailand, from 15 to 18 June 2022
SACMI will be at Propak Asia 2022 (Bangkok BITEC, Thailand, 15-18 June) to showcase its comprehensive range of Rigid Packaging technologies. With new features and 4.0-focused services, these solutions offer the key to sustainable, profitable, high-quality production.
For existing and potential customers alike, here are 6 good reasons to visit the SACMI stand (Hall 98, booth AC31) and get a close look at all the latest solutions and their advantages.
- Integrated. With over a thousand solutions delivered, Asia is the leading market for SACMI compression technology. Moreover, a similar number of neck-cap designs have been produced for customers worldwide, highlighting the company’s ability to support customers at every stage in keeping with the most recent market trends: lightweighting, optimization of the consumer experience and product customization.
- Sustainable. Every day, SACMI works alongside customers and the main industry-related associations to develop new cap standards. These include the new tethered caps, an area where the company leads the way with ready-to-market solutions that integrate cap production with the slitting machine and the in-line vision system.
- Advanced. Alongside the CCM 4.0 line - now with even higher performance thanks to advanced controls that limit any risk of human error, thus eliminating stoppages - SACMI provides the comprehensive IPS (injection preform molding system) range. Following the recent addition of the new IPS 300, this range now allows integration of quality control directly on the press.
- Versatile. Every SACMI platform is configured to provide customers with maximum flexibility to handle a wide range of formats and respond quickly to the needs of an increasingly dynamic market. The capacity to provide - via SACMI's own R&D facility - advanced testing and cap-container design consultancy services lets customers reduce costs and shorten time-to-market while ensuring optimal results even at the early pre-industrialization phase.
- Synergic. SACMI supplies world-beating capping line technology. At the same time, it’s the world's only competitor capable of providing an all-round response for every stage of the process. From cap and preform machines to the development of complete Beverage lines, SACMI provides, via its assistance and research facilities (e.g. the new SACMI Beverage Packaging Center), cutting-edge 3D simulations, prototyping and full product consultancy services, all according to standards and methodologies certified by the main global brand owners.
- Guaranteed. Thanks to the SACMI Global Network - represented here by SACMI Thailand, located at the heart of the capital's trade fair district - customers can count not just on punctual spare parts and technical assistance but also on ever-improving, innovative services. In addition to on-site services, SACMI has invested in new digital services. Here, advanced on-machine sensors and new interconnection opportunities have revolutionized the way maintenance is done and allow real-time monitoring and management of how your plant is performing.
Visit the SACMI area at Propak Asia 2022. (Bangkok BITEC, Hall 98 booth AC31).
We look forward to seeing you!